Friday, November 19, 2004

Petite me and only me

My life= Today was kinda "funner" than the other days, cause we were all crazy. Kept laughing at stupid things[hahahahaha] ...was so "high" that i unhooked trena's bra[we were all playing with the elastic stuff of the bra] *"sorry trena"* muahaha. After releasing us, me and gina ran in the rain to the bus-stop to go to ginza for dinner. Wet and cold [shivering], we[ me and her] went to the ban mian resturant to stuff our face. We talked and ate slowly[ yum yum]. Later, went to every interesting shop in ginza...ended up reserving alot of things to buy on monday. Gina was so crazy[in a good way] and it was a fun trip going with her. My legs begining to hurt. ahH..
My love life= miss him leh...how? i need advice!!! can't really get over him[ though faking to]...HAIZZ!!! life sux.
My skool life= Mrs chng continuing her favouratism...choir getting better.[at least ms teo wasnt there] It was a normal skool life...
*unhooked trena's "bra"[beaming]...muahaha...ok, stop here* C ya.

No comments: