Thursday, November 11, 2004

Ntg much...

My life= Hey. today im so dead tired. feel like collasping on my bed but nvm. went to ginza to meet jing ying and rae to do finish our holiday assignments,was late...so they started without me. saw candida at the KFC when we were eating. later we went back to mz comic shop to continue doing...though i didnt do much :P walked around ginza and saw Gail at ohlaho...trying on this white mini skirt that rae had. Looks like she likes rae style...walked around then went to imm for dinner at a resturant. ate delicious food.went home to watch the champion. and now im blogging.
My love life= Ntg special...the guy i like doesnt even noe i exist...nvm :( try harder nxt time...but recently...was down in my luck...so didnt bother finding new targets..
My skool life= Dancing in joseph musical sux...coz i dance so badly. Mrs chng always scold me. No fair. Not my fault that i suck at dancing...humph!

No comments: