Tuesday, November 23, 2004

I've juz begun[having my fun] !

My life= *i've juz begun having my fun yeah*listening to britney spears...lalala. haha. wow, today went to SP for joseph training.it was fun, coz not as much scolding as the usual[but itz not the same with...yuki...gab's better lor] haizz..nvm. after all was done, me, candida, sara and gina went to ginza for snacks[dinner to them]. Got caught in the rain while going home[brrr...shivering] meet jing ying and we talked, wanna start a "hc haters club" lol, means= "heartless creep haters club"...short for forming a club that hates heartless and flirty boys..haha...boys who are as described, BEWARE!. ^ytd^ went to west coast park with candida, liyu, me, piru, hong jun and yip xin. had fun with them...esp bad candida and piru who tickled me to get down the "flying fox" thingy..humph!.haha...im so beat. juz wanna have a good night's sleep...so gd nite pple!
My love life= I juz found out that my crush aka heartless creep [lol] was/is a damn flirt. so dissappointed with my taste. anyway, didnt and wont weep for him. wanna smack him man but i cant coz i no strength :( forget it..will find a guy who appreciates me better. I feel so sad...i suffer from bouts of sadness whenever i think of gabl [not gab, is my late kitten, gabl]. gotta get over my dearest darling...sobb
My skool life= is much better [yay!] becoz mrs chng didnt scold and pick on as much as she did. so far itz okay lah.

No comments: