Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Woah!...Wat a day...

Morning when i woke, the sunlight tinted my pink room so brightly and with juz the right shade of pink. I had no idea this wl be one unforgettable day. I lazed around and was shocked to see my super bez frens at my doorstep surprising me wif a totally fab locket as a belated birthday gift. Giving them a hug each, I suddenly remembered that i was supposed to meet rachel n the boys in half-hours time!...Kissing them goodbye was hard, but i managed somehow.[whew!] I slipped on some proper clothes and rushed out. Unfortunately but expected, I was darn late. Apologizing, we were on our way to boring old Westmall to shop for chio SL some piggy presents. Leslie got something then realizing that it was boring there[too late] , we went to ginza. Met our dear LJY[F] at MZ Comic Store, sat there, then here it was, the most eventful event of the day. Wei Ern had came[ coz Rachel wanted to show me his looks], not knowing wat to do, I completely ignored him. Suddenly he told Kev Loi that he wanted to confess that he **** me, Kev told Rachel and the news came to me. Shocked, I ran around looking for a place to hide myself before giving him a chance to explain his feelings for me. To my horror, he chased me and i was reduced to hiding in the girls toilet[pathetic] to avoid his wrath. Later, given no damn choice, i was confronted by him. But Rachel [u rock] came and told him that he doesnt have a chance and blah. But he asked me anyway, and i turned him down flat saying that i liked someone else. I dun wanto be mean but i dun really noe him and all, so he went home rejected. My guilty conscience was acting up but who cares. Was hungry, went to buy prawn mee and Rachel [not knowing how to use a chopstick] had LJY[F] feeding her [cute]. Run around here and there, later she flagged a cab and sent me home before she went to hers. Wat a day indeed!

No comments: