Wednesday, November 17, 2004

My life..yawwnn...

My life= haaizz...feel so sian everytime. juz got back from jo training[got dreached in the cold rain]. Mrs Chng is prejudice against me and some others![can't stand it man]she likes those tt are good in dancing and loathes us lousy dancers! forget it. Too angry to write abt her anymore. These few days got jo training,so not much time for myself to play and relax.
My love life= after much consideration and advices from frens, i will try to forget "heartless creep" and find a better "fish" in the big blue sea. though i have to admit tt i have missed him once or twice. Damn love! complicates the life process!
I still miss my late kitten, Gabl, and i juz want him back in the basket purring as i struggle to feed him his food. I always dream abt him walking [exploring] in the living room[he used to when he lived] and would wake up with my puffy eyes tt have been crying. I can't forget and i miss him very very much!!!sobb, i feel so terrible everytime i think of him. esp when i see his fave hideout[under the blue stool], i wl remember his cute face ang do all teary. So nxt time excuse me if you happen to see me cry...i miss him so much!!!!!
My skool life= u read abt the mrs chng part, now is the choir part. They think they sing so well that they can criticise us when we sing...ohh puh-leese! Stop being egoistic and start singing better!...it[choir's singing] still kinda sucks!
~movies~ watched princess diaries 2. It was so funny and romantic. haha. nice show. i rate it 3 claps out of 5 claps.
~ Watched taxi in the wee hours when you all were still sleeping[zzz] haha. it was damn[very very very very] funny! i rate it 4 claps out of 5 claps.

No comments: