Saturday, November 27, 2004

luRve aT fiRst sighT ?

My life= today had contemp and of course more scolding from mrs ch'ng. I'm so tired!!
yawwnn! after contemp, oh ya,
mrs ch'ng talked to freaking Roy and he blamed the things on Melissa and some others who "started" it.
Oh ya...riiiight. Now itz their fault. wateva!
anyway, after contemp, me, trena and gina waited for eliza[who had dance ensemble]
but gina went for ballet soon after. so me and tre with eli went opposite skool to makan.
yum yum. too bad i didnt get to enjoy it. they keep rushing me.
departed with them at the clementi interchange.
and then, suddenly.......*WOW*
I saw thiz ultra, super, very, damn handsome boy. A few yrs older than me bah.
He looked so cool and aww...so suai!!!
wait a minute felicia! why am i going ga-ga over some boy i dunno?
*coz he so suai!*
ahh...shut up me! stop it fel! then he turned[caught my gaze] and smiled at me.
melted there and then.
walked home think tt handsome guys exist...
My love life= ntg yet..sighh
My skool life= went to skool 4 contemp...ttz all

No comments: