Wednesday, September 23, 2009

11) I had a good good day.

1) I love the sun. You need at least 15 mins of sunlight every day shining on you to avoid insomia and depression.
2) We spent approx. 6 hours in the sun today.
3) We baked, alright. Check out our (some) super hot brown bodies now hahaha
4) I can't kick a soccer ball no further than 3 people. But I can do the kicking trick thing thing I'll show you one day!
5) I am glad and thankful to have people like these as my friends.
People like these: Those who see you all sweaty and red and fndicngxn, those who hear embarrassing stuff about you, those who knows your flaws and weaknesses, those who know all your weird antics, those who've seen you look tired and puffy, those who know a lot about you be it good or bad things- but they still love you anyway.
I don't know, I just feel happy being around my friends.
I never have to worry if I'm saying or doing the right/wrong thing, I never have to constantly look over my shoulder and watch my back.
6) Thanks maddy for your shirt. It smells nice. My nose likes to smell nice smells so if someone has a nice perfume, I'll tend to stand around the person more just to smell the perfume lol
7) I think being popular is overrated.
Would you rather; A 'loser' with 1 friend or surrounded with a a lot of friends but most of them secretly hate you?
8) A 'loser'. I'd pick to be the 'loser'. After all, who's really losing?
9) I like observing and just watching people (not in a creepy stalker way!) so being low profile has it's benefits too :)
10) Sun's new single 'Fancy Free' is stuck in my head omg I kept singing it in Sentosa today.

No comments: