Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Where everything's possible;


I like the feeling that I get, just b4 I get out from bed in the morning.
So I'm still semi-sleeping, and my eyes are still closed even though my brains have been switched on. I can see the sunlight through my closed lids.
I like the feeling that just before opening my eyes-
Anything can happen. All the possibilities of the day.
Who I'll meet, who I'll talk to, what I'll see. I can still dream..
Maybe I'll meet a special friend for lunch, maybe I'll bump into Sun, maybe I'll get talent spotted and be flown off to hollywood, maybe I'll meet the guy of my dreams, maybe I'll save a life.. maybe, just maybe.

Then I open my eyes and take a deep breath and live the dream.




See, anything can happen.
You'll never know, that's the beauty of it.
Just before we open our eyes to start the day :)

No comments: