Friday, October 02, 2009

NO MORE POISON KILLING MY EMOTIONS

WHAT UP, PEOPLE
I'M 18 NOW.

another birthday gone, another milestone crossed.
this year was full of ups and down,
this year i discovered so much more about myself and the people around me
this year was definitely the most exciting time of my life....
but just wait til next year!

Because I'm sucha straight and goody-two shoes I just HAD to wait til I'm properly legal to go into clubs, I can finally say I'm ready and I'm curious to see what it's all about because people either love it or h8 it. I think my parents are okay with that, surprisingly. I love you mum, dad!

Thank you for celebrating my bday with me, n329+e494 and jying!
(lol sounds like a lot of people eh, n329 PLUS e494 hehe)
You're just like family already and family is always there for each other and so thanks for being there for me when I needed someone.
When ya'll were giving the speeches I just kept wanting to cry.
Touched me, deep deep.
I got heels and a book for my bday haha of course :P
and thanks jying for that thoughtful and practical gift.
I'm exploding with love now
*jumps about*

I WILL NOT BE FROZEN
DANCING IS MY REMEDY REMEDY

No comments: