Saturday, October 17, 2009

Thought-bubble:

I have loads to say, but they're all stuck in my head.
I can look at you and think of a million things I wanna say to you,
but once I actually get my chance to speak,
the million things get stuck in my head and refuse to become sound.
So in the end I can only sit there waiting and hoping you'll start the conversation first.
After a while you'll probably think I'm boring or zoning out,
while inside I'm bursting to share the beauty and excitement of life with you.

It takes me a while b4 I can open up to you and slowly one by one the cluttered things in my head will start streaming out day by day until they're all out and this time, I'd really be out of things to say. But by then we would've been friends and friends don't need to talk all the time to remain friends.

No comments: