Thursday, October 22, 2009

Feast today, for tomorrow we fight.

Photobucket
Time to nourish the body.
Banana + nutella + wholemeal bread (Y)
And wow am I one lucky girl or what, there's 2 bananas at home now
AND I've nutella AND wholemeal bread

Just my two cents worth,
I was thinking that now the food I eat tastes so bland and how am I gonna get the strength to get well if I keep skipping my meal due to poor appetite and therefore I conclude-
When you are sick, is the time when you should eat tasty and yummy food so that you can eat irregardless if your taste buds are hibernating or fighting wars with thousands of germs now and you will surely gobble up the food and food = energy = strength = fight off sickness = recover faster!
I think if I'm sick and I eat hospital food daily I would remain sick because I will have to force myself to eat and will not be happy and if I'm not happy then where will my will power to fight the sickness come from?
So I think that when you're sick you should be at your happiest and not being miserable in a cold dark danky room crying.
'cause being in sch even when I'm sick and seeing my friends being so concerned and nice to me = makes me happy = makes me feel better = recover faster!


No comments: