Saturday, October 17, 2009

'CORS I JUST SET THEM UP, JUST SET THEM UP, JUST SET THEM UP, TO KNOCK 'EM DOWN DOWN D-D-DOWN*


Wow super cr8tive, these people.
The fun theory, where they make the simple things in life more fun to do.
Wish someone is singapore would do something like that,
then maybe our kiasu-ness or laziness will slowly change.

Have been getting increasingly annoyed at public transport lately. It's either my patience is wearing thin or some singaporeans just loove pushing and squeezing their way through like they'll just die of hunger if they don't get on board the train first. Makes me want to put on a helmet and yell 'CHARGE!' every time the train doors open. And now I'm all fired up to rant.
Take. A. Deep. Breath.

-
*Listening to starstrukk now, liking the whistles much.

You know that type of shit just don't work on me,
Whistling and trying to flirt with me.
Don't take it personally, 'cors we were never in love.
Doesn't really matter who you say you are,
Singing out the window of your car.
Find another girl across the bar,
'Cors L.O.V.E's not what this was.

No comments: