Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A good beat never hurt no one








Interesting Incident
Was working in babyware and so this chatty swedish lady and I got talking about baby products and all. Amazing how I can hold a conversation about baby products now.
Where was I? Oh yes, baby talk.
So our conversation went like this after she was telling me about her obedient and respectful little boy.

Me: Wow I wish my boy will be like that *thinking of the future*
Lady: *thinking of the 'now'* OH you have a boy huh? Sorry I couldn't tell butwellyouknowinthisagehahaha- how old are you, dear?
Me: Oh no no I'm 18 and I don't--
Lady: 18! Goodness you have a head start. So how old's your husband?
Me: I'm not married!
Lady: Oh it's alright it's becoming so common now we woman can raise a child on our own, I always tell my hubby hahahaha
Me: Yeah but it must be tiring.. This neck support cushion is comfortable for your boy, I'm sure he'll like it.
Lady: Hm yes he likes blue..... *touches the cushion*
Me: And it's $XX too. And I don't have a child.
Lady: Oh silly me! I thought you had. Mmm okay I'll buy it.. And that bib too for my grandson. He's in sweden now but he's part singaporean!

Random conversations like that amuse me so.
Uh-huh that's how bored I am at work sometimes.. (hint: visit babyware)
Haha but let me know if you're coming, I wouldn't want you catching me mid-daydream with my eyes glazed over and my mind light years away.
Not that I daydream often, of course. It's just sometimes there's nothing much to do so I stare into space and next thing you know I'm singing beside britney spears! Quite addictive, I must say.
So hi stephen if you're reading this, I don't mean to slack and when I'm not dreaming I'm 100% focused on the shop and baby products and customers :D go babyware!

In all honesty, I love babyware and I like to daydream.
I daydream we'd all be walking randomly and someone will talk a guitar out and start playing and someone sings in and we all dance jump laugh sing along. Like sound of music lol

I've been surviving because the joy of the Lord is my strength, and I'm recharged every night from spending time with You.

No comments: