Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Some things simple;

"I remember being young. Having crushes that weren’t longer than a week. Valentine’s days came around and everyone knew they’d get a cute little card that said something cheesy, but cute to us. I remember putting his last name with my first and it went so well together. I was young, but even then I believed in love."
taken from a random tumblr.

Yeah I remember being young, where everything was so simple.
We knew what we wanted- chocolate flavoured ice cream, no broccoli, yes more sweets please, a speed bike, a lacy pink dress, no talking to strangers and who we liked, we liked.
But somewhere along the years of growing up, things complicate. We complicate.
When sometimes it all comes down to the simple thing of want, not wanting, and love.

No comments: