Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Girl, please!

I was thinking of posting up some drama that happened today,
but after watching singapore idol and hearing eze's comments.. I laughed all my anger away.
So now I don't feel pissed off or the like but I do still feel like I should say a few words.
Just a few.
How few?
A few.


Right.


ANYWAY, today I was on the bus and this couple were standing beside me and the guy kept looking over.
(I must explain, I am kinda used to having people give me a once-over because of what I wear or how spaced-out I look. I just ignore them now to a point I actually almost ignore any one I don't know. But boyfriends? Sometimes they look even when their beloved is right next to them. Gosh if I had a boyfriend who had wandering eyes I don't know what I'd do.)
Sooo this dude kept glancing over to my direction (I knew 'cos I caught him looking at me) and his girl noticed. I was minding my own business and just looking straight ahead.
The girlf then started clinging onto the guy for her life and they were like super affectionate all of a sudden.
I was like, okayyy happy couple. And ignored them.
Then the girl started snickering. I turned to look at them and she stared at me and the guy looked away.
I knew I had no ketchup on my face, not a chance. I thought I looked decent b4 I stepped out of the house.
So why was she looking at me like that?
Anyway it was my time to alight and just as I was walking down the bus, I heard the girl say:
'He is mine okay. Don't despo can.' I turned just in time to see her looking at me so I knew she was talking to me.
I was so shocked that I just stood at the bus stop with my mouth wide open.
Then the bus was gone, oblivious to the tension and situation that just happened.

Puh-lease I am not gonna steal your boyfriend.
I have morals and I hate 3 parties anyway PLUS it's not as though your boyfriend is hot lol.
YOUR boyfriend was the one who looked, nawt me.
I am so sick of all those girlfriends in the past who thought I was hitting on their boyfriends when I was just standing there minding my own business.
Then I get hate-glares and all I can do is to roll my eyes and stand elsewhere where your boyfriend can't see me-
in case I, y'know, try to steal your boyfriend.
Jeez, these boyfriends are too much.

For sarcasm's sake:
I am a man eaterrrr. Watch out. I eat men for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Oh and maybe I'll have your boyfriend for dessert.
Wonder how good that'll taste.
Prolly yucky because the unfaithful-boyfriend taste is quite sour.

*

See, it's just a few words hehe

No comments: