Monday, September 07, 2009

TEN Best Things To Say When Caught Sleeping At Your Desk



10. "They told me at the blood bank this might happen."



9. "This is just a 15 minute power-nap like they raved about in the time management course you sent me to."



8. "Whew! Guess I left the top off the tippex. You probably got here just in time."



7. "I was not sleeping! I was meditating on the mission statement and envisioning a new paradigm."



6. "I was testing my keyboard for drool resistance." 



5. "I was doing a highly specific Yoga exercise to relieve work-related stress. Are you discriminatory toward people who practice Yoga?"



4. "Blast! Why did you interrupt me? I had almost figured out a solution to our biggest problem."



3. "The coffee machine is broken." 



2. "Someone must have put decaf in the wrong pot.



-

-

-

1. "... in the name of Jesus. Amen"

Hahaha. Okay baaad example, don't try this at work!

No comments: