Thursday, September 24, 2009

Fact #240909

I walk according to the beat of whatever song I'm listening to at that moment.
My footsteps go with the music..
Like if I'm listening to 'butterfly fly away' by miley, I walk slower and my strides are big.
If I'm listening to.. let's say, 'fashion' by lady gaga, my steps are fast and my strides are small.
Sometimes if you see me walking fast and I have my earphones out, that means I'm listening to an extremely catchy song then.
Who knew looking at the way a person walks could determine the music he/she was listening to!
Or... maybe it's just me.

So anyway today I was walking down a flight of stairs and the music blasting into my ears was some electric guitar solo.
Omg I almost tripped my way down the stairs lol

*
Dance training camp tmrw *gulps*
excited, Renee? :D

1 comment:

RENÉE said...

yes honey, excited. (: and i promise this time i'll be with you through the whole event! (: