Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Blessed.

Even though I've only known you girls for like 1 and a half years, it feels like we've been through more things together and we've come a long way huh? From the day we stepped into the lecture hall on orientation day to now.. How much we've grown :)
You are awesome friends, I can never say enough but thanks!

R, I know I can count on you no matter what. The love you have, that you're so willing to give, touches me.
Do, thanks for opening up to me and I can really trust you and you're such an amazing friend whom I never ever want to take for granted.
Hnh, you never fail to brighten up my day with your jokes and my crappings and most of all, thanks for being an encouraging sister.
Jlyn, you're so talented, jia you with your passion okay? thanks for helping and advising me in my schwork whenever.

(I had a gr8 monday to start the week, these girlies celebrated my advanced bday with me and I watched a movie (fame!) after so long yowza)

1 comment:

RENÉE said...

thanks for that single sentence, Fel. i'm touched. (:


R.